Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Runaway Mannequin


It was a strange thing. I came home yesterday just like any other day, but something was amiss. I didn't catch it at first, and went about the immediate business at hand in the kitchen. Afterward, I grabbed a beer and headed up the stairs to check my email.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

Mona had run away! My beautiful (although rather oddly skinned), quiet guard of my foyer had disappeared. I couldn't believe it--And after I had given her some of the best years of her life. Yes, she was gone. And that wasn't all--She was apparently feeling a little overheated and left with no pants on! Here is the scene that greeted my eye:



Yes, as if to rub my nose in it, she had just peeled em down and stepped out:



Okay, the truth is that Suzie stole her. Why? Well, let's just say that people that are coming to our wedding that have never been to Suzie's house might need someone to, uh, help point the way...

'Nuff said...

No comments: