Sunday, June 03, 2007

A Day of Sun on the Buns


Lately I've had nudism on the mind. That is, when I didn't have Harley on the mind. Actually, there were plenty of times I'm sure they were both on the mind.

At any rate, I went up to Issaquah yesterday and spent about 5 hours enjoying the day "nature's way." It was fantastic weather for it and I just couldn't say no to my inner self. I spent my time sunning, swimming, walking around, talking to people... Just generally having a great time. I used a decent amount of sunscreen so I didn't get overdone. I have a tinge of redness pretty much all over, but not too much at all. I think I did well.

I remember thinking at one point how perfect it was to be there at that moment. When you're lying there on the blanket with the sun beating down on you, and the breezes are cooling you gently--Occasionally hitting you with stronger gusts that make you sigh and smile to yourself. Add to that the sounds: Birds twittering, children squealing and laughing, water splashing, and snippets of conversation here and there. Idyllic.

Yesterday was my final introductory visit. Now I have to join or I can't go back. To me it's a no-brainer--I have to join. To be able to drop in there any time you want for even a swim, sauna, or hot tub is worth it... Sun or no sun.

I was able to ride the Harley to work each of my 4 work days this week, and the weather was perfect for it. I got a lot of compliments on its new look, and that's always a nice thing. Friday was even more interesting: The company has their van out for repairs leaving them only one truck to use. The other driver was out in it and they asked me if I would like to use my bike to pick up some cutting bits for one of the mills in the shop. I said "Duh" and threw my leathers on, gone in no time. I came back right in the middle of break and half of the company was out having their smokes, and I got a LOT of "how'd you get away with that?" type remarks. Pure jealousy.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do today, but I'm sure I'll be on the Harley at some point. Maybe I'll go see Melinda in Chehalis. Yesterday I repeated what I tried last year and put an ad on Craigslist to see if someone would like a nude car washer. Haha... Hey, you never know right? Stranger things have happened. All I want is a place where I can wash my car nude, and in return I will wash theirs as well.

I think that would be so cool.

No comments: