Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Will Wonders Never Cease...


If the world starts turning backwards or something weird like that today, it's because (brace yourself) I actually washed my Harley yesterday!

I haven't washed it since right before we went to Anacortes Oyster Run last year. I think that was in September. Wowsa.

School ends today, but Sarah is only going for a couple hours if even that. I'm officially off "pick her up from school" duty, so I'll be riding to work most days now. Yippie!

I put the new battery in last night. Because most batteries are made in third world countries and are metric in dimension (this one is made in Viet Nam) they don't fit exactly like an OEM one would. It's a little less thick than the original so I had to cut some pieces of hose to take up the slack under the hold-down strap to keep it from bouncing around. I'll tell you what, that baby really turns over now!

Back in the saddle!

No comments: