Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wood


Yes, I'm talking about that kind of wood...

I know I've written about it before... How we men almost always wake up with wood. Today was a little different though.

Lately, the temperature has been such that I haven't even worn a robe in the morning when I go downstairs to make my lunchtime sandwich while my coffee is brewing. Yes, I spend the whole 15 minutes standing naked in the glaring light of my kitchen, slapping my crappy sandwich together.

Anyway, today I get up and it's solid. I mean solid. I sit on the edge of the bed for a minute. Nothing. I stand up and turn on the bedroom light. Blinded momentarily, I stumble over and turn the computer on. Still no sign of it diminishing.

What could I do?

Well, I went downstairs and did my usual routine, that's what. The whole time I was down there it never drooped one iota. It was sorta weird. I finished all that and was up here with my coffee, surfing the web for at least another 20 minutes before it finally went down!

Sure it's fun to play with and I do it often, but this time I really didn't feel like it. Like I said before, it's kind of like our little guys truly do have a mind of their own, and today it was asserting its independence.

Although it was 4am, I couldn't help but feel weird standing in the kitchen that way. My curtains are always open to the back yard, and you would think that bit of apprehension would have stifled it. Nope. Oh well...

Good ol' penises...

No comments: