Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sunday Morning


I spent a little while out in the garage yesterday. I should have been working on the Harley, but instead had to work on the little car. A person kind of wonders how much you should or shouldn't touch when there has still been no monetary estimate that has taken place yet. Some things had to be addressed though:

  1. One front turn signal bulb was out and that needed to be replaced.
  2. The front license plate was hanging by one screw and needed to be reattached.
  3. Both front parking lights mountings were (still are of course) broken and needed to be duct-taped into place. The lenses are still mostly intact.
  4. The rear bumper cover was torn loose. I had to take that almost completely off to get the mounts back into place to reattach it.
At least now it's fine and I can get on with things.

I did some laundry and some other general things around the house that needed to be done as well. I had just put a homemade dish of Au Gratin potatoes in the oven when my friend Greg stopped in. He wanted to take me out for pizza and beer, so I told him we were going to have to let the potatoes finish cooking beforehand. We ended up at Round Table Pizza and had a pretty good visit. I don't get to see him as often as I used to, so it's good to play "catch up" every now and then.

Teresa's brother will stop by this afternoon and pick up the computer of his (his daughters' actually) that I've had here for a couple weeks. It needed a new motherboard, but fortunately for him I had one in the closet that I just would have probably "sat on" and never used again anyway. I also told him he would have to take the old case it was in too, which oddly enough is identical to his. I guess we bought them both from the same place back then. It will be good to get those out of here, and I'm sure he'll be happy to get his daughters back onto their own computer again.

Anyway, back to my coffee...

No comments: