Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back to the Spring Schedule


Now I don't have to bomb up the hill right after work any more to pick Sarah up from school. This marks the time of year that tennis practice starts, so I pick her up at 5:15 every day again. This is good because it enables me to do all my running around at stores on the way home from work. I just need to make sure I don't get wasted before I go pick her up...

I really need to get her fixed up with a car. I keep looking--It's an everyday thing--But either the pool of available candidates I'm drawing from is too limited, my standards are too high, or I'm not looking to spend enough money. I think it's "B"...

She had tryouts yesterday, and she's reasonably satisfied at how well she did. She's pretty sure she won't make varsity--They are the ones that practice all year to keep the edge. Her biggest worry is that she makes "C" team instead of JV. I told her she'll make JV just fine... She's got some seriously good stuff. She's just worrying as most people do.

I had a good day at work yesterday for a change. I got a lot done without being derailed or distracted. My supervisor Bruce should be back from Hawaii today. I hope so... It's too hard doing two people's jobs for a week.

Well, it's a short entry today, but hey... At least it's an entry.

No comments: