Thursday, August 30, 2007

Wow, it's Thursday Already!


I guess that means that things are going well and smoothly for time to go by that quickly eh?

So, today is Taco Thursday at thousands of biker bars around the country, and because the weather is so nice, I'd probably better partake myself. Although my Harley is kinda dirty and covered with bugs, at least I changed its oil last night.

A 3-day weekend coming up, and once again they announced mandatory 10-hour days next week at work. This time, however, they added a new twist: Mandatory Saturday next weekend also. I told them no way... Sorry... Uh uh. I'm committed to hit a party at Melinda's house that Saturday!

I haven't talked to Sarah for a day or so, but she's been working at Teresa's work during the day. She's getting genuine minimum wage, so it's her first real job! The bottom line here is that if she wants to drive her car (aka get it insured) her mom said she's going to have to see some work/job searching initiative. She may already be on the way, because Teresa texted me yesterday morning and wanted to know the date I bought Sarah's car. For all I know she's driving it already.

I'd better stop tonight and find out!

No comments: