Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Buncha Dang Copycats...


I doubt if a lot of my friends know I had a personals ad running on Craiglist.

It wasn't your usual personals ad like someone looking for their ideal mate--It was me advertising my wish to wash my car in the nude at someones house. Yes, you heard me. My landlord had written a "no car washing" rule into the contract because of something a prior tenant did, so I can't wash them here. It's such a simple little request isn't it? You would think so, but evidently not.

Well, I did get a few well-wishers, such as people that wished they could take me up on it but didn't have the space and things like that, but no takers. I ran basically the same thing last summer as well, again receiving the same sort of replies with no takers.

Here's the most recent version of it as it appeared in Craigslist:

Nudist will wash your cars! - m4w

Yes, this is on the level. I posted a similar ad last summer, but only received a few good luck wishes, so I thought I'd give it another shot.

I love to be out in the sun wearing nothing but a smile, and I also have a very dirty car and no place to wash it (it's a landlord thing to prevent water abuse). If you let me wash my car at your secluded location, I'll wash your vehicle(s) as well.

I don't have any other motives than to enjoy being outdoors au naturale and to get my disgustingly dirty car clean. I don't care if you watch or help. I'm not going to do anything bad, nor am I a strange/unusual/lecherous person. I'm a decent-looking genuinely nice guy with a penchant for breezes and sun. Maybe there's some other outside chores you need help with?

I would like to limit myself to the South King/North Pierce County area.

Give it a shot!


Now it seems like there are a whole lot of people jumping up with off-beat requests. Here are a couple of recent ones:
nude housecleaning - m4mw

I am offering nice nude housecleaning you get a very nice looking nude male cleaning up a bit while you touch and play???twenty per hour...email for pics and times???

Location: Anywhere

nude housecleaning and or light body work - m4mw

I need a hair cut and would love to be naked while you cut my hair???Let me know very nice looking male????

Location: South Seattle

working at home in the nude - m4mw

I am working from home in the nude any ladies and or couples want to stop by and lend a helping hand. email for pic and location

Location: Kent

I'm thinking the last 3 ads might have come from the same guy. What's pathetic is that in each one he has loosened his criteria just a little bit. Finally, at the end he didn't care what someone came over for... Just so they came over.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Okay, if that's the case, I'm flattered. In the meantime, I sighed deeply and deleted my ad for the remainder of the season. I didn't want to look like just another copycat.

Meanwhile, my car and my truck get dirtier, and dirtier, and dirtier...

No comments: