Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The First "Friday"


Well, with July 4th being a holiday and being a Wednesday this year, it is like having two Fridays this week, and this is the first one.

Yesterday's work day flew by. I was totally swamped in work. It's the first time in a long time I've had what most people consider a "typical" Monday. The good part about that is that the day went by quickly, although at a few points it seems just the opposite...

I managed to grab another hour of sunning right after I got home. It's kinda creepy lying out there on a blanket in the nude sometimes. I think it's because when you're doing something naughty your senses are on full alert, and add that to the fact that when you're lying down and hear voices or noises it's hard to tell which direction they're coming from. I would have like to be able to take a nice nap out there, but it just wasn't happening. Oh well, an hour here and an hour there... Better safe than sorry.

After dinner I put a congratulations card for my niece, Emma's graduation in the mail with some money in it, along with paid a few bills. I then sped to Wally World and bought a little 3-piece luggage set, some motor oil & filter (my car is overdue) and a giant road atlas. On the way home I stopped at Sarah's and gave her the atlas... Calling it her homework. I just want her to have an idea of where we're going and for her to give me some input. While I was there I got the registration for her car. I'm going to try to get it added to my insurance, and if they'll let me (I'm not the owner) I'll need the VIN and license number. I'm also probably going to hook us up with the Sirius satellite radio that came with her car. That will be excellent to have out on the open road.

Well, I think I'll take the Harley to work today. It just seems proper.

No comments: