Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Morning!


Friday means many things to many people, but for the most part it means the last day of the work week. For me it means I won't get to see Suzie until Monday. I'll see her at work today of course, but she and her family members are all taking a trip to Leavenworth for the weekend to play in the snow.

I guess it's a simple case of new love withdrawals.

It's pretty cool working together and having nobody know about us. She came out yesterday at break and said, "I need to see you upstairs." During break time, the upstairs is deserted--Need I say more? Having my lunchtime nap later in the day put on hold to show a little love certainly makes my day too. It's so much fun to sneak around like that! We both know one of these days the cat will be out of the bag. We may actually let it out ourselves, but for now we're having a great time with it!

I went shopping with her last night and we had a great time. She just started a photography (her passion) class this last week and she had bought herself a new camera online. We went to Office Depot in Federal Way to pick that up. It's a nice camera! A Canon Digital Rebel is a 10.1 megapixel camera that's half SLR and half digital camera. She's going to love that camera! After we left there we headed over to WalMart's new super store that's across the street. To finish off the night out, she bought me dinner at Rio Blanco, a Mexican restaurant in South Auburn before heading back to my house.

I'm gonna miss her this weekend.

I ordered myself a new ignition switch for the Harley on Tuesday morning using an Ebay "buy it now" with free shipping and it showed up yesterday. That was fast! There is nothing wrong with my current switch as far as functionality goes, but the cap that hinges down over the key portion had a spring broken off it and it buzzed badly at certain speeds because it wouldn't lock down. The new switch is also a lot better inside supposedly. I know it does seem to have a lot better "feel" to it.

Tomorrow is Sarah's birthday. Unfortunately, her camera won't show up until Monday. I guess I should have ordered it a day or two sooner than I did. I hate it when that happens. Oh well, at least I have the laptop bag for her to wrap up. She was over last night to have me scan a couple things for her so she could Photoshop them, and after I was done she asked if I could just email them to her. The two of them together were over 3 megs in size and I told her no, that wouldn't be very good for her because she's on dialup internet. Instead I reached over and grabbed my brand new 2 gig flash drive and put the files on that. I handed it to her and told her I had a brand new one in the package that I was going to give her for her birthday but instead she would get this one that was open. She already has a couple of flash drives (much smaller ones) but never seems to have them around when she needs em. This time I put it on her keychain with her car keys.

I'm not sure what's going to transpire on her birthday. I wanted to host an event for her tomorrow, but that didn't work out because none of her friends would have been able to attend for various reasons. Maybe I'll just have family members over tomorrow for afternoon munchies or something.

No comments: