Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A New Guestbook


I already have a guestbook for visitors to sign on my Harley website, and I also have one here on my blog (look over to the right).

Yesterday I spent some time and put one on my nudism page.

If you're the kind of person I am about customizing stuff, you would appreciate this guestbook, because they let you pretty much have free reign over the whole setup. You can change virtually anything you want. Funny thing with me though--Once I get started I nitpick until it's perfect.

After I set the thing up in its rough form, I decided I needed a couple of graphics to put up at the top. Trouble is, I wanted them to be transparent gif files otherwise they would just show up as an ugly square on the black background of my guestbook. I spent some time browsing and found a picture I liked, then went to Photoshop and made an opposite from it so I would have one facing each way. Then I took the time to transform the jpg file into a transparent gif so the white background on the pictures would be invisible.

I think it came out well, but you be the judge--Go to my nudism page, click on my guestbook, and see for yourself!

I also registered with a nudist and naturist webring and put the link up on my nudism site. What is a webring? It's when a series of website owners have their sites listed as part of this "group" and they are all linked to one another. You can either go from one site to another, or list the sites, or go random and see which one comes up. If you went from one to another, eventually you would arrive back at the site you started from.

My nudism site doesn't have much to offer other than a few stories, but I figure that the way I am I would probably have more as time went on.

Well, off to work I go!

No comments: