Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Already?!


Where does the weekend go?

I had a pretty good one though, I have to admit. I was able to spend the majority of each day in the nude, mostly doing housecleaning and laundry--Stuff like that.

Saturday found me feeling a little less than optimum. I woke with a splitting headache, and even though I managed to shake it a few hours later, I never really did feel 100%. I guess that's the main reason why I never felt like getting dressed all day.

It seems like I never get all the stuff done that I want to get done. I spent some time in the garage too, working on the Harley of course. Steve and Greg both popped in for a bit yesterday, but neither of them stayed long.

I finished up the weekend by getting a pizza yesterday afternoon and watching The Good Shepherd with Matt Damon. Good flick, but pretty heavy and hard to follow when you don't hear very well.

Well, back to work!

No comments: