Sunday, May 13, 2007

Update to this morning's post...


First I stared in disbelief.
Then I thought I was going to cry.
Then (and still now) thought I was going to throw up.

I went out to the garage a couple hours ago to move my Harley parts into the house where it was a little warmer and safer for them. I moved both the gas tanks into the living room and set them down on the carpet in a good spot and went back to get the fenders.

Both fenders were evidently fucked up on the ride home in my car.

I didn't see it yesterday when I took them out of the trunk and put them in their spot in the garage, but it's there, plain as day. Each of them has nasty abrasion/impression marks on one side from the trunk carpet of my car. We both knew how dry/not dry they were when we put them carefully into the trunk wedged between a couple old t-shirts to keep them from moving. I only drove about 6 blocks. Evidently the factory carpet in a car trunk is not like regular carpet. Now both of them need to be redone.

I feel sick, and I still have to face Mother's Day yet.

I want to just crawl into a fucking hole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That totally sucks!