Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Finally? We'll See...


I don't know why it took me this long, but sometimes I do things totally backwards.

I came home from work Monday and got into my file cabinet, and after a few minutes I found the receipt from when my car windshield was replaced 5 years ago. It turns out that Cascade Auto Glass has a lifetime warranty, so I called them at their 800 number and set up an appointment. Back when they replaced my windshield they came out to my work to do the job right there in the parking lot. Today they're coming out to reseal it--Again, right there in the parking lot.

How cool is that?

I hope it works, because you can't believe how much water came out of there when I went down my driveway Monday morning after a whole Sunday of downpour. Holy crap!

I'm getting tired of having to travel with a terry cloth towel for a window defogger. I had to take my heater motor out so I didn't fry it. I want it back. I want a nice, dry, comfortable car like all cars should be.

On the plus side... I'll be able to grow mushrooms in there soon...

No comments: