Monday, October 08, 2007

The Monday Morning Report


So here it is--Monday morning, and I don't feel like writing. I feel I should though, so I'll pen a few things.

The windshield repair never happened. Some guy the glass company farmed the repair out to came by work, but didn't seal anything. He was only there about 15 minutes, and supposedly "air tested" the seal and didn't find a leak. After arguing with the lady at the glass company for a few minutes afterward, she said she'd send her manager out to talk with me today. On the plus side, I did isolate the leak down to the driver's side lower corner of the windshield. If I don't get any satisfaction from them, I'll try to seal it myself.

Sarah stayed over on Saturday night, but she didn't show up until almost 8 o'clock, so it wasn't much of a visit. She and her mom were out shopping up until then, so she just dropped her off on the way home. She picked her up about noon yesterday. Sarah was up late watching Saturday Night Live, so I had to wake her up at 10 or she would have slept all day.

The Harley is going together nicely. Because it's rainy and shitty lately, I'm taking my time doing it. I'm making little tweaks and improvements here and there as I go. Little things like brackets and such.

I swapped places between my couch and love seat the other day. I decided that I would like it better if their places were exchanged. You know what? I do.

No comments: