Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Time for Whining


I hate being sick. People who know me know that I don't get sick very often, and I think that makes me even more susceptible to whining about it.

It's not like I can really stay home and immobilize myself either. I don't have one of those jobs that affords me the luxury of paid sick leave. I had one once: Boeing. Even then I remember having trouble staying home. I guess it's my work ethic or something. I figure if I can get out of bed I can go to work.

I took the camera with me again to watch Sarah play tennis yesterday and took over a hundred shots, most of which came out fairly decent. While I was there I went over to where Teresa was sitting in her car watching the match and motioned for her to roll her window down so I could take a picture of her puppy. When the pup heard the click of the camera she cocked her head sideways the way dogs do and I got this picture:


Sarah and her partner ended up winning their match, playing best 2 out of 3 sets. It was cold out there and I was glad to get home.

Fortunately Suzie had stopped by to help warm me up.

Well, I'm already doing better than I was when I woke up. It probably has something to do with the headache pills I took when I awoke. I think I'll survive. Gotta earn a buck right?

No comments: