Monday, August 21, 2006

Back to Work


Yesterday was so relaxing... Albeit a bit on the hot side.

After I got up I spent a little time on the King County Library website and ordered up a few movies, aiming to replace some of the bad copies I have. As of this morning's email, there are already two of them ready for pick up. I think I'll wait a day or two though just in case there are more added.

I was actually wearing clothes for a little while right before noon. Yes I know... It's so unlike me, but you can't shop nude unless you live in Cap d' Agde in France. I got dressed and went to St. Vincent de Paul down the street to look for a good sunning blanket of some kind. I ended up buying two of them--A coarse weave Mexican style blanket, and a "quilt-look" twin size comforter. I felt that I had to try em both out considering they were only $3.50 each. I didn't use the Mexican one yet, but the comforter actually worked out very well. Nice and big, and a smooth layer of cotton against the skin. I ended up laying out in the sun for a couple hours, rotating a quarter turn every now and then. I had to take a couple breaks to chug a giant glass of water though... It was pretty damn hot. I guess it also counted as wearing clothing too, even though it was only bikini underwear again. After all, I can't change my tanline now, can I?

Off and on throughout the day I caught glimpses of the new neighbor that's moving in across the lawn in the next building. That's the place formerly occupied by the Russian family that I lovingly (not) referred to as "The Neighbors From Hell". It looks to be a single guy in his 40's, but it's still too soon to tell. There's still a solid week before it's even the first of the month, so it could be just the male of the household bringing a few items to get the move started.

I'm seriously considering going to Nudestock this weekend. I don't know what to expect, but if I love nudism, and I love live music, why the hell not? The funny thing is that I'm not uncomfortable being naked... But I'm not at ease with the "white ass" I'll be wearing like a beacon. I'm sure there will be LOTS of white asses, but I'd feel better if I actually knew for sure. It's hosted by a nudist camp near me here, called Fraternity Snoqualmie. It's funny though, that now that it's almost at the end of summer. I wonder why I didn't think of going there before? I guess I needed an event like Nudestock to motivate me.

I wonder if I can wash my car while I'm there?

No comments: